College students interested in an eight-week historic preservation internship with the Texas Historical Commission may apply through Feb. 22.
The internship is offered to students of African, Hispanic/Latino, Asian, or Native American/Hawaiian/Alaskan heritage who are Texas residents attending an accredited four-year college or university as graduate or undergraduate students.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens. A $5,000 stipend is provided by the Friends of the Texas Historical Commission. For more information, call the THC at 512-936-2189.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 to Settle SEC Charges
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel