College students interested in an eight-week historic preservation internship with the Texas Historical Commission may apply through Feb. 22.
The internship is offered to students of African, Hispanic/Latino, Asian, or Native American/Hawaiian/Alaskan heritage who are Texas residents attending an accredited four-year college or university as graduate or undergraduate students.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens. A $5,000 stipend is provided by the Friends of the Texas Historical Commission. For more information, call the THC at 512-936-2189.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation