College students interested in an eight-week historic preservation internship with the Texas Historical Commission may apply through Feb. 22.
The internship is offered to students of African, Hispanic/Latino, Asian, or Native American/Hawaiian/Alaskan heritage who are Texas residents attending an accredited four-year college or university as graduate or undergraduate students.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens. A $5,000 stipend is provided by the Friends of the Texas Historical Commission. For more information, call the THC at 512-936-2189.
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- U.S. Veteran Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million