College students interested in an eight-week historic preservation internship with the Texas Historical Commission may apply through Feb. 22.
The internship is offered to students of African, Hispanic/Latino, Asian, or Native American/Hawaiian/Alaskan heritage who are Texas residents attending an accredited four-year college or university as graduate or undergraduate students.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens. A $5,000 stipend is provided by the Friends of the Texas Historical Commission. For more information, call the THC at 512-936-2189.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia