College students interested in an eight-week historic preservation internship with the Texas Historical Commission may apply through Feb. 22.
The internship is offered to students of African, Hispanic/Latino, Asian, or Native American/Hawaiian/Alaskan heritage who are Texas residents attending an accredited four-year college or university as graduate or undergraduate students.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens. A $5,000 stipend is provided by the Friends of the Texas Historical Commission. For more information, call the THC at 512-936-2189.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits