MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- Golden Share Mining Corporation ("Golden Share" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: GSH) is pleased to announce that it has amended the terms of an option agreement originally signed on the Conacher property. Under the terms of the original agreement, no later than March 7, 2013, the optionor was to receive $25,000 in cash and 50,000 common shares from Golden Share. Under the terms of the amended agreement, the optionor has agreed to instead receive $12,500 in cash and 550,000 common shares. This amendment remains subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.
About Golden Share Mining Corporation
Golden Share Mining Corporation is a Canadian-based mining exploration company developing a promising portfolio of resource and exploration properties in the greenstone belts of eastern Canada, namely in the Val d'Or-Malartic, Red Lake and Shebandowan areas.
Lake Shore Gold Corp., a Canadian emerging gold producer, holds a strategic 27.2% interest in Golden Share which is led by a technically focused management team strengthened by an experienced board of directors and a proven advisory board including successful geologists Roy Corrans and Sethu Raman as well as seasoned financier Anthony Frizelle.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONSULT : http://www.goldenshare.ca
OR OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AT: https://www.facebook.com/golden.share.9?v=wall
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Golden Share Mining Corporation
President & CEO
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border