MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- Golden Share Mining Corporation ("Golden Share" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: GSH) is pleased to announce that it has amended the terms of an option agreement originally signed on the Conacher property. Under the terms of the original agreement, no later than March 7, 2013, the optionor was to receive $25,000 in cash and 50,000 common shares from Golden Share. Under the terms of the amended agreement, the optionor has agreed to instead receive $12,500 in cash and 550,000 common shares. This amendment remains subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.
About Golden Share Mining Corporation
Golden Share Mining Corporation is a Canadian-based mining exploration company developing a promising portfolio of resource and exploration properties in the greenstone belts of eastern Canada, namely in the Val d'Or-Malartic, Red Lake and Shebandowan areas.
Lake Shore Gold Corp., a Canadian emerging gold producer, holds a strategic 27.2% interest in Golden Share which is led by a technically focused management team strengthened by an experienced board of directors and a proven advisory board including successful geologists Roy Corrans and Sethu Raman as well as seasoned financier Anthony Frizelle.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONSULT : http://www.goldenshare.ca
OR OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AT: https://www.facebook.com/golden.share.9?v=wall
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Golden Share Mining Corporation
President & CEO
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?