Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams joined their former Destiny's Child member Beyonce at the Super Bowl halftime show in New Orleans Sunday night.
They reunited on stage to sing their hits "Bootylicious" and "Independent Women, Pt. 1," as well as Beyonce's solo song "Single Ladies [Put a Ring on It.]"
Reports circulated for weeks that the recording artists would take the stage again together during headliner Beyonce's halftime show, but Williams had said she would not be able to attend because she was performing in the stage musical "Fela!" and Beyonce kept mum about the buzz altogether.
"Destiny's Child -- Love Songs," a greatest-hits CD set for release Tuesday, features the song "Nuclear," the first new recording by the vocal group in eight years.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline