Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams joined their former Destiny's Child member Beyonce at the Super Bowl halftime show in New Orleans Sunday night.
They reunited on stage to sing their hits "Bootylicious" and "Independent Women, Pt. 1," as well as Beyonce's solo song "Single Ladies [Put a Ring on It.]"
Reports circulated for weeks that the recording artists would take the stage again together during headliner Beyonce's halftime show, but Williams had said she would not be able to attend because she was performing in the stage musical "Fela!" and Beyonce kept mum about the buzz altogether.
"Destiny's Child -- Love Songs," a greatest-hits CD set for release Tuesday, features the song "Nuclear," the first new recording by the vocal group in eight years.
Most Popular Stories
- Atlanta Biology Lesson Compares Evolution With Satan
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- Ford Wrings Mileage out of Three-Cylinder Fiesta
- 7-Eleven Marks Appy Birthday with Freebies
- Ford Recalling 100,000 Vehicles for Safety Issues
- Hispanic Social Media Awards Announced
- Legal Pot Shops Do Roaring Business on Opening Day
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?
- Citigroup Close to $7 Billion Deal in Mortgage Probe