Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams joined their former Destiny's Child member Beyonce at the Super Bowl halftime show in New Orleans Sunday night.
They reunited on stage to sing their hits "Bootylicious" and "Independent Women, Pt. 1," as well as Beyonce's solo song "Single Ladies [Put a Ring on It.]"
Reports circulated for weeks that the recording artists would take the stage again together during headliner Beyonce's halftime show, but Williams had said she would not be able to attend because she was performing in the stage musical "Fela!" and Beyonce kept mum about the buzz altogether.
"Destiny's Child -- Love Songs," a greatest-hits CD set for release Tuesday, features the song "Nuclear," the first new recording by the vocal group in eight years.
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Baucus May Be Next China Ambassador