Crude oil moved to less than $97 a barrel in New York Monday morning, as the dollar index rose 0.32 percent on the International Exchange.
West Texas Intermediate crude oil for March delivery gave up $1.29 to $96.48 per barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange. Reformulated blendstock gasoline lost lost 2.2 cents to $3.028 per gallon. Heating oil lost 0.46 cents to $3.1554 per gallon.
Natural gas added 2.1 cents to $3.321 per per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the national average price of unleaded gasoline rose to $3.523 per gallon from Sunday's $3.514 per gallon, AAA said.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant