Crude oil moved to less than $97 a barrel in New York Monday morning, as the dollar index rose 0.32 percent on the International Exchange.
West Texas Intermediate crude oil for March delivery gave up $1.29 to $96.48 per barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange. Reformulated blendstock gasoline lost lost 2.2 cents to $3.028 per gallon. Heating oil lost 0.46 cents to $3.1554 per gallon.
Natural gas added 2.1 cents to $3.321 per per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the national average price of unleaded gasoline rose to $3.523 per gallon from Sunday's $3.514 per gallon, AAA said.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- U.S. Economy Added 175,000 Jobs in February
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Pussy Riot Members Attacked at McDonald's
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine