Witnesses said a man holding a knife to his neck was Tasered outside Buckingham Palace during the Changing of the Guard Ceremony.
Police arrived on the scene 10 seconds after the incident, The Telegraph reported. The man began to ran at police before they fired the Taser at him.
A video posted on YouTube shows the man taking swipes at an officer as the stun gun is fired, The Independent said.
Witnesses told The Telegraph that the man, in his 50s, had two knives and was shouting unintelligibly.
The incident occurred at 11:55 a.m. and the man was arrested on suspicion of causing an affray, The Independent reported.
A Buckingham Palace spokesman said he would not comment on the incident.
The queen and the duke of Edinburgh were at Sandringham, The Independent said.
Here's video of the incident:
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women