HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRZO) will hold a conference call to discuss 2012 fourth quarter and full year financial results on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 10:00 AM Central Standard Time. Carrizo plans to issue a financial results press release prior to the market opening on Tuesday, February 26, 2013.
Date & Time:
Tuesday, February 26 at 10:00 AM CST
(800) 670 - 5957 (U.S. & Canada)
+1 (303) 223 - 2680 (Intl./Local)
Telephone Replay Number:
(800) 633 - 8284 (U.S. & Canada)
+1 (402) 977 - 9140 (Intl./Local)
Enter Replay Reservation #: 21647863 for U.S., Canadian and International callers.
The replay will be available through Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 11:59 AM CST.
A simultaneous webcast of the call may be accessed over the internet at http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=170543 or by visiting our website at http://www.crzo.net clicking on "Investor Relations" and then clicking on "2012 Fourth Quarter Conference Call Webcast." To listen, please go to either website in time to register and install any necessary software. The webcast will be archived for replay on the Carrizo website for 15 days.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. is a Houston-based energy company actively engaged in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas from resource plays located in the United States. Our current operations are principally focused in proven, producing oil and gas shales primarily in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas, the Niobrara Formation in Colorado, the Barnett Shale in North Texas, the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania, and the Utica Shale in Ohio.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc.
Vice President of Investor Relations
Paul F. Boling
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap