LAKE SUCCESS, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: BR) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.18 per share. The dividend is payable on April 1, 2013, to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 15, 2013.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge's investor communications, securities processing and operations outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With 50 years of experience, Broadridge's infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America; and processes more than $4.5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,200 full-time associates in 11 countries.
For more information about Broadridge, please visit www.broadridge.com.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
Senior Director, Head of Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows