About 108.41 million U.S. viewers watched Sunday's Super Bowl XLVII, marking a slight drop from the past two years, CBS announced Monday.
The network said the big game was the third-most-watched program in television history behind Super Bowl XLVI, which was seen by 111.3 million; and Super Bowl XLV, which was watched by 111.0 million.
The Baltimore Ravens beat the San Francisco 49ers 34-31 Sunday, while pop star Beyonce provided the halftime show entertainment.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM