About 108.41 million U.S. viewers watched Sunday's Super Bowl XLVII, marking a slight drop from the past two years, CBS announced Monday.
The network said the big game was the third-most-watched program in television history behind Super Bowl XLVI, which was seen by 111.3 million; and Super Bowl XLV, which was watched by 111.0 million.
The Baltimore Ravens beat the San Francisco 49ers 34-31 Sunday, while pop star Beyonce provided the halftime show entertainment.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts