LOUISVILLE, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/28/13 -- Zayo Group announces it has successfully completed the amendment of its credit agreement, including the re-pricing of both its term loan and revolving credit facility.
The $1.6 billion term loan facility will bear interest at LIBOR plus 3.50 percent, with a minimum LIBOR rate of 1.00 percent, and was priced at par. Its revolving credit facility remains undrawn and will bear interest at LIBOR plus 3.00 percent based on the current leverage level. As a result of the re-pricing, Zayo expects to save approximately $12 million of annual cash interest payments.
In addition, the company amended certain terms and provisions of its credit agreement, including removing the senior secured and total leverage maintenance covenants, increasing the total leverage incurrence test from 5 to 5.25x as a multiple of EBITDA (as defined in the Credit Agreement), and increasing its revolving credit facility by $25 million to $250 million through the addition of Citibank, N.A. to the lender group.
Morgan Stanley, Barclays Capital and RBC Capital Markets served as joint bookrunners and SunTrust, UBS and Goldman Sachs served as co-managers on the term loan re-pricing, and SunTrust acted as the agent on the revolving credit facility.
About Zayo Group
Based in Louisville, Colo., privately owned Zayo Group (www.zayo.com) is an international provider of fiber-based Bandwidth Infrastructure services and carrier-neutral colocation and interconnection services. Zayo serves wireline and wireless carriers, data centers, Internet content and services companies, high bandwidth enterprises, and federal, state and local government agencies. Zayo provides these services over metro, metro, national, international and fiber-to-the-tower networks. With its acquisitions of USCarrier, FiberGate, AboveNet, FTS and LiteCast. Zayo's network includes 72,800 route miles, serving 45 states and Washington, D.C. Its network serves approximately 11,104 on-net buildings, including 546 data centers, 553 carrier PoPs, and 2,845 cell towers. Zayo's colocation assets include 141,000 billable square feet of interconnect-focused colocation space.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?