MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/28/13 -- Wiless Controls Inc. (OTCBB: WILS) (the "Company"), a leading innovator in embedded wireless asset monitoring solutions, announces today that the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. ("FINRA") has processed all required documentation to complete the Company's name and stock symbol change. Effective at the open of trading on Thursday, February 28, 2013, Wiless Controls Inc. will begin trading under its new ticker of "WILS". The Company was previously iMetrik M2M Solutions, Inc. with the trading symbol of "IMEK".
"We are very pleased with the official completion of the name and ticker change," said Michel St-Pierre, Chief Executive Officer of Wiless Controls Inc. "Through our internal efforts and a growing list of partnerships, we're building a strong brand as a leader in the Machine-to-Machine industry. Now our name and ticker are reflective of each other, making it easier for investors to follow our advancements."
No changes have occurred in the share structure. The Company still has approximately 62.88 million shares outstanding.
About Wiless Controls Inc.
Wiless Controls Inc. (www.wilesscontrols.com) was formed in 2010 by principals with years of experience in high technology development with the mission to develop a plug-and-play system to ease the deployment of Machine-to-Machine applications. This was accomplished by putting together as a package all the elements necessary to greatly reduce the cost and time to implement monitoring and control of any asset or condition from "anywhere to anywhere" in the world.
Wiless Controls Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps