The 14 startups -- and the concepts behind them -- selected to participate in TechStars Boston's Spring 2013 program:
CheckiO, an interactive and educational game and competition platform for developers.
Codeship, a hosted, continuous integration and deployment platform.
CONSTRVCT, a crowd-sourced fashion label, where anyone can create and sell unique designs with 3-D design tools, custom fit and on demand production.
coUrbanize, a startup that helps communities and developers build better real estate projects.
Fancred, a new social app for sports fans.
Freight Farms, a farming platform that can be installed anywhere and operated by almost anyone, transforming shipping containers into a source for crops.
Jebbit, a company whose pay-per-performance model rewards consumers with cash for actively answering questions that educate them on the brand.
LinkCycle, a startup that helps manufacturers manage resource consumption across product lines.
Neurala, a company that develops software and hardware for a robot to be trained, instead of explicitly programmed, to perform tasks.
Outline, a startup that uses advanced economic modeling and data visualization to improve government transparency, efficiency and performance.
PillPack, a company that fills, sorts and delivers all your medications in personalized packets, based on when you need to take them.
qunb, a "YouTube for numbers," that makes data broadcasting and data visualization accessible to anyone.
Rallyt, a startup that helps organizations achieve their goals by connecting and engaging communities around meaningful actions.
Synack, a company that redefines vulnerability discovery.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response