HOUSTON, TEXAS -- (Marketwire) -- 02/28/13 -- TC PipeLines, LP (NYSE: TCP) (the Partnership) today filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012, including audited financial statements, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
A copy of the Form 10-K is available under the Investor Center, Regulatory Filings section, of the TC PipeLines, LP website at: www.tcpipelineslp.com/RegulatoryFilings.html.
TC PipeLines, LP is a Delaware master limited partnership with interests in 5,560 miles of federally regulated U.S. interstate natural gas pipelines which serve markets across the United States and Eastern Canada. This includes significant interests in Great Lakes Gas Transmission Limited Partnership and Northern Border Pipeline Company as well as 25 percent ownership interest in each of Gas Transmission Northwest LLC, and Bison Pipeline LLC. The Partnership also wholly owns North Baja Pipeline, LLC and Tuscarora Gas Transmission Company. The Partnership is managed by its general partner, TC PipeLines GP, Inc., an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of the Partnership's sponsor, TransCanada Corporation (NYSE: TRP). TC PipeLines GP, Inc. also holds common units of TC PipeLines, LP. For more information about TC PipeLines, LP, visit the Partnership's website at www.tcpipelineslp.com.
TC PipeLines, LP
Shawn Howard/Grady Semmens
TC PipeLines, LP
Unitholder and Analyst Inquiries:
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs