Frederik Riefkohl Maldonado, senior vice president of corporate development in North America and CFO for CSA Group, has been named to the board of directors of the Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GWHCC).
"As SVP of the largest Hispanic-owned architectural/engineering firm in America, I am very committed to fostering an environment where Washington, D.C.-based Hispanic firms can prosper, grow and enter the economic mainstream of business activity in the region," Riefkohl said in a statement. "I look forward to joining my fellow board members and working diligently in achieving the chambers goals and mission."
Riefkohl has more than 20 years of executive and staff experience in finance and operations in the investment banking, information technology, construction, and engineering industries.
Founded in 1976, the GWHCC (formerly the Ibero American Chamber) is a membership driven organization that promotes economic development in the Washington metropolitan region by boosts businesses owned by US. Hispanics and other minorities.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors