Frederik Riefkohl Maldonado, senior vice president of corporate development in North America and CFO for CSA Group, has been named to the board of directors of the Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GWHCC).
"As SVP of the largest Hispanic-owned architectural/engineering firm in America, I am very committed to fostering an environment where Washington, D.C.-based Hispanic firms can prosper, grow and enter the economic mainstream of business activity in the region," Riefkohl said in a statement. "I look forward to joining my fellow board members and working diligently in achieving the chambers goals and mission."
Riefkohl has more than 20 years of executive and staff experience in finance and operations in the investment banking, information technology, construction, and engineering industries.
Founded in 1976, the GWHCC (formerly the Ibero American Chamber) is a membership driven organization that promotes economic development in the Washington metropolitan region by boosts businesses owned by US. Hispanics and other minorities.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department