Frederik Riefkohl Maldonado, senior vice president of corporate development in North America and CFO for CSA Group, has been named to the board of directors of the Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GWHCC).
"As SVP of the largest Hispanic-owned architectural/engineering firm in America, I am very committed to fostering an environment where Washington, D.C.-based Hispanic firms can prosper, grow and enter the economic mainstream of business activity in the region," Riefkohl said in a statement. "I look forward to joining my fellow board members and working diligently in achieving the chambers goals and mission."
Riefkohl has more than 20 years of executive and staff experience in finance and operations in the investment banking, information technology, construction, and engineering industries.
Founded in 1976, the GWHCC (formerly the Ibero American Chamber) is a membership driven organization that promotes economic development in the Washington metropolitan region by boosts businesses owned by US. Hispanics and other minorities.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott Airing Spanish-Language Ads
- Obamacare Falling Short on Insuring the Uninsured
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Supreme Court Upholds Ban on Race Decisions
- Sales of Existing Homes Slide to a 20-month Low
- Garcia Marquez Left Unpublished Manuscript
- Harley-Davidson Earnings Go Full Throttle
- Celebrate Earth Day With #GlobalSelfie
- Mark Fields Set to Take the Wheel at Ford