MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/28/13 -- Osisko Mining Corporation ("Corporation" or "Osisko") (TSX: OSK)(FRANKFURT: EWX) announces that it will hold its 2013 Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders (the "Annual Meeting") on May 9, 2013, in Montreal, Quebec. The time and address of the location of the Annual Meeting will be set forth in Osisko's Management Information Circular and Proxy Form for the Annual Meeting. The record date for determining the holders of the Corporation's common shares entitled to vote at the Annual Meeting is March 25, 2013.
About Osisko Mining Corporation
Osisko Mining Corporation operates the Canadian Malartic Gold Mine in Malartic, Quebec and is carrying out aggressive exploration and project development elsewhere in Canada and Latin America.
Vice-President Corporate Development
Director of Investor Relations
Toll Free: 1-888-674-7563
Most Popular Stories
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women