MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/28/13 -- Osisko Mining Corporation ("Corporation" or "Osisko") (TSX: OSK)(FRANKFURT: EWX) announces that it will hold its 2013 Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders (the "Annual Meeting") on May 9, 2013, in Montreal, Quebec. The time and address of the location of the Annual Meeting will be set forth in Osisko's Management Information Circular and Proxy Form for the Annual Meeting. The record date for determining the holders of the Corporation's common shares entitled to vote at the Annual Meeting is March 25, 2013.
About Osisko Mining Corporation
Osisko Mining Corporation operates the Canadian Malartic Gold Mine in Malartic, Quebec and is carrying out aggressive exploration and project development elsewhere in Canada and Latin America.
Vice-President Corporate Development
Director of Investor Relations
Toll Free: 1-888-674-7563
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton