LONDON -- (Marketwire) -- 02/28/13 -- King & Spalding represented the management of hotel and conference centre operator Principal Hayley Group in relation to the sale of the company to an investment fund affiliated with Starwood Capital Group.
Principal Hayley's portfolio currently includes 23 properties across the UK and Europe, including well known city centre hotels such as The George, Edinburgh, the St. David's Hotel, Cardiff, the Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow and the Hotel Russell, London. Starwood Capital is a private, U.S.-based investment firm with a core focus on global real estate. The firm currently has over $22 billion of assets under management.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
King & Spalding advised Principal Hayley's management, which is led by CEO Tony Troy, on the deal. London-based corporate partner William Charnley and senior associate Marcus Young handled the instruction.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 125 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with 800 lawyers in 17 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.
King & Spalding
+44 (0)7577 270 358
King & Spalding
+1 212 827 4057
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media