LONGUEUIL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/28/13 -- Highland Copper Company Inc. (TSX VENTURE: HI) ("Highland" or the "Company") announces that it has filed its condensed consolidated financial statements for the interim period ended December 31, 2012. The statements, together with management's discussion and analysis, can be found on SEDAR at www.sedar.com, and on the Company's website at www.highlandcopper.com.
Highland is also pleased to announce that, subject to TSX Venture Exchange approval, it has retained Profinnotiv AG ("Profinnotiv") to develop a European investor and public relations strategy for the Company. Based in Switzerland, Profinnotiv has extensive relationships with European institutional and retail investors and significant experience working with Canadian-based natural resource issuers. The contract with Profinnotiv is for a 12 month period and provides for quarterly fees to Profinnotiv of C$51,000.
Highland Copper Company Inc. is a Canadian exploration company focused on exploring and developing copper projects on the Keweenaw Peninsula within the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, U.S.A. through its 100%-held subsidiary, Keweenaw Copper Co. The Company is well capitalized with approximately $10 million in cash at December 31, 2012. The common shares of Highland trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol 'HI'. Additional information about the Company is available on the Company's website and on SEDAR.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Interim President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks