WASHINGTON and NEW YORK, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Frederik Riefkohl Maldonado, Senior Vice President of Corporate Development in North America and CFO for CSA Group, has been named to the Board of Directors of the Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. Mr. Riefkohl has over 20 years of executive and staff experience in finance and operations in the investment banking, information technology, construction, and engineering industries.
Founded in 1976, the Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (formerly the Ibero American Chamber) is a membership driven organization that supports the economic development of the Washington, DC metropolitan region by facilitating the success of Latino and other minority-owned businesses and the communities they serve through networking, advocacy, education, and access to capital.
"I am honored and privileged that the leadership of the GWHCC has named me to its board," stated Mr. Riefkohl. "As SVP of the largest Hispanic-owned Architectural/Engineering firm in America, I am very committed to fostering an environment where Wash., D.C. based Hispanic firms can prosper, grow and enter the economic mainstream of business activity in the region. I look forward to joining my fellow board members and working diligently in achieving the Chambers goals and mission."
CSA Group is the largest Hispanic-owned engineering, and architecture professional services company in the US. It is a one-stop, full project delivery firm with capability in Project Management, Environmental Services, Architectural and Engineering Design, and Construction Management with over 500 professionals. It is ranked by ENR in the Top 50 US Program Management firms, Top 500 US Design firms and Top 200 US Construction for Fee firms. CSA Group's Latin American super-regional footprint includes offices in Panama, Peru, Colombia, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina. http://www.csagroup.com
SOURCE CSA GROUP
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response