WASHINGTON and NEW YORK, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Frederik Riefkohl Maldonado, Senior Vice President of Corporate Development in North America and CFO for CSA Group, has been named to the Board of Directors of the Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. Mr. Riefkohl has over 20 years of executive and staff experience in finance and operations in the investment banking, information technology, construction, and engineering industries.
Founded in 1976, the Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (formerly the Ibero American Chamber) is a membership driven organization that supports the economic development of the Washington, DC metropolitan region by facilitating the success of Latino and other minority-owned businesses and the communities they serve through networking, advocacy, education, and access to capital.
"I am honored and privileged that the leadership of the GWHCC has named me to its board," stated Mr. Riefkohl. "As SVP of the largest Hispanic-owned Architectural/Engineering firm in America, I am very committed to fostering an environment where Wash., D.C. based Hispanic firms can prosper, grow and enter the economic mainstream of business activity in the region. I look forward to joining my fellow board members and working diligently in achieving the Chambers goals and mission."
CSA Group is the largest Hispanic-owned engineering, and architecture professional services company in the US. It is a one-stop, full project delivery firm with capability in Project Management, Environmental Services, Architectural and Engineering Design, and Construction Management with over 500 professionals. It is ranked by ENR in the Top 50 US Program Management firms, Top 500 US Design firms and Top 200 US Construction for Fee firms. CSA Group's Latin American super-regional footprint includes offices in Panama, Peru, Colombia, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina. http://www.csagroup.com
SOURCE CSA GROUP
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'