CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/28/13 -- CYGAM Energy Inc. (TSX VENTURE: CYG) ("CYGAM", or the "Company"), an emerging oil and gas company with interests in Tunisia and Italy, announces that pursuant to the terms and conditions of its stock option plan, it has granted 300,000 stock options to purchase Common Shares of CYGAM (the "Options") to a director of the Company. The Options vest immediately, are exercisable at an exercise price of $0.21 per share and expire as follows: one third on July 4, 2013, one third on July 4, 2014 and the remaining third on July 5, 2015.
About CYGAM Energy Inc.
CYGAM is a Calgary based exploration company with extensive international exploration permits and a producing property in Tunisia. The main focus of CYGAM is the acquisition, exploration and development of international oil and gas permits, primarily in Italy, Tunisia and the Mediterranean Basin. CYGAM currently holds various interests in seven exploratory permits in Italy plus three exploratory permits and the BBT Production Concession in Tunisia which together encompass a total of approximately 2.7 million gross acres.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
CYGAM Energy Inc
President and Chief Executive Officer
403 605 5117
CYGAM Energy Inc
Chief Financial Officer
403 452 6883
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.