VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/28/13 -- ComWest Enterprise Corp. (TSX VENTURE: CWP)(TSX VENTURE: CWP.A) (the "Company") is pleased to announce that the board of directors of the Company has declared a cash dividend of $0.05 per share, payable to shareholders of record on March 7, 2013. The dividend will be paid on or about March 14, 2013. Both holders of Class A Restricted Equity Shares and Class B Common Shares will be entitled to the dividend. All dividends declared by the Company are designated as eligible dividends.
As the Company has now repaid the initial borrowings for the acquisition of a 90% limited partnership interest in Peerless Garments LP ("Peerless"), the directors have authorized this increase in the quarterly dividend from $0.02 to $0.05 per share. The Company currently has $1 million in term loans outstanding, the funds from which were used to acquire real estate related to the Peerless manufacturing facility. It is expected that this loan will be retired over the ensuing fiscal year.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Douglas F. Good, President
Neither the TSXV nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSXV) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
ComWest Enterprise Corp.
Douglas F. Good
Investor Relations Contact
778 370 1725
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8