LONGUEUIL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/28/13 -- Avala Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: AVZ) reports the filing on SEDAR of an updated NI 43-101 technical report on its Timok Gold Project, including the Kraku Pester mineral resource estimate announced in a press release on January 14, 2013. The technical report was prepared by Chris Arnold, MAusIMM (CP), of AMC Consultants (UK) Limited and Deepak Malhotra, P. Eng, PhD (SME), of Resource Development Inc.
The technical report is available on SEDAR (www.sedar.com) and on the website of Avala (www.avalaresources.com).
About Avala Resources Ltd.: Avala Resources is a mineral exploration company focused on the exploration and development of the Timok Gold Project in Eastern Serbia. The Timok Gold Project comprises several targets, including the Bigar Hill, Korkan, and Kraku Pester deposits. Avala controls 100% of this newly identified sediment-hosted gold belt which totals approximately 1050 square kilometers.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
Avala Resources Ltd.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS