LONGUEUIL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/28/13 -- Avala Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: AVZ) reports the filing on SEDAR of an updated NI 43-101 technical report on its Timok Gold Project, including the Kraku Pester mineral resource estimate announced in a press release on January 14, 2013. The technical report was prepared by Chris Arnold, MAusIMM (CP), of AMC Consultants (UK) Limited and Deepak Malhotra, P. Eng, PhD (SME), of Resource Development Inc.
The technical report is available on SEDAR (www.sedar.com) and on the website of Avala (www.avalaresources.com).
About Avala Resources Ltd.: Avala Resources is a mineral exploration company focused on the exploration and development of the Timok Gold Project in Eastern Serbia. The Timok Gold Project comprises several targets, including the Bigar Hill, Korkan, and Kraku Pester deposits. Avala controls 100% of this newly identified sediment-hosted gold belt which totals approximately 1050 square kilometers.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
Avala Resources Ltd.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable