TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/27/13 -- Renforth Resources Inc. ("Renforth" or the "Company") (CNSX: RFR) is pleased to announce the successful completion of the airborne survey over the Company's Mink Lake project in the Red Lake Area.
"We are very pleased with the initial results we have seen from the survey. A review of the preliminary data has offered several targets for detailed follow-up, meeting our initial expectation of this survey," stated Nicole Brewster, President and CEO of Renforth.
Once Renforth receives delivery of the finalized data an interpretation of the findings will be commissioned. This information will be used to assist in the formulation of a field program which Renforth hopes to commence this summer.
Renforth has commenced a winter field program at Mink Lake consisting of the establishment of a base camp location and the verification of claim posts and lines. This will assist in subsequent field exploration, allowing crews to precisely locate and map in the field. Field staff have also been asked to note any historical exploration they find evidence of in the field. Areas of the Mink Lake project were the subject of much trenching historically and records of this are not always precise as to location.
Renforth Resources Inc. is a Toronto-based exploration company with interests in two exploration assets, the previously productive New Alger property, located in the Cadillac Break Mining Camp, Quebec, and the Mink Lake Project, located outside of Red Lake Ontario, in a setting interpreted to be similar to the adjacent Springpole Mine Project.
No securities regulatory authority has approved or disapproved of the contents of this news release.
Renforth Resources Inc.
President and Chief Executive Officer
(416) 368.3151 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks