CALGARY, AB -- (Marketwire) -- 02/27/13 -- Presentation Scheduled on March 19th at 5:00p.m. PDT - Petrosonic Energy Inc. (OTCQB: PSON)
25th Annual ROTH Conference
Petrosonic Energy Inc. (OTCQB: PSON) today announced that Art Agolli, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 25th Annual ROTH Conference at 5 p.m. (PDT), on March 19, 2013, Track 8, The Promenade - White. The conference will be held March 17-20, 2013 at The Ritz Carlton, 1 Ritz Carlton Drive, Dana Point, Calif. Petrosonic Energy, Inc. management will be available for one-on-one meetings. Please contact your Roth representative to schedule a meeting.
About the 25th Annual ROTH Conference
This annual conference, one of the largest of its kind in the U.S., brings together executives from hundreds of growth companies. This event is designed to provide investors with a unique opportunity to gain insight into small and mid-cap growth companies across a variety of sectors. ROTH combines company presentations, Q&A sessions, expert panels and management one-on-one meetings.
About Petrosonic Energy, Inc.
Petrosonic Energy, Inc. (PSON) was established to deliver innovative technologies to the energy sector. Our current primary focus is to provide technologies that upgrade heavy oil economically and in an environmental friendly manner. Our patented Sonoprocess uses clean tech sonic energy to de-asphalt heavy oil at much smaller scale and lower capital costs than conventional Upgraders and without use of water or release of emissions in the atmosphere. Investors may also review our website at www.petrosonic.net.
Petrosonic Energy, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information