OAKVILLE, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/27/13 -- Pethealth Inc. (TSX: PTZ) ("Pethealth" or the "Company") announced today that the Company will be releasing its year-end and fourth quarter results after market hours on Wednesday, March 6, 2013. The Company also announced that it will be holding an investors' conference call at 10.30 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, March 7, 2013. The conference call can be accessed at 1-800-355-4959 or through the Company's website at www.pethealthinc.com. For those unable to participate, a replay will be available shortly after the conclusion of the call on the company's website.
About Pethealth Inc.
Pethealth is North America's second largest provider of medical insurance for dogs and cats to pet owners, operating in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. In addition, the Company is the leading provider of management software to North American animal welfare organizations through its SaaS-based application and is the leading provider of pet related database management services to the North American companion animal industry. Pethealth offers a unique range of products and services for veterinarians, shelters and pet owners through a number of wholly owned subsidiaries using a range of brand names including PetCare, 24PetWatch, Pet Protect, Petpals Direct, PetPoint, Petango.com and ThePetangoStore.com.
Pethealth is based in Oakville, Ontario. To find out more about Pethealth, visit the website at www.pethealthinc.com.
Investor Relations Contacts:
President and Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures