ROSELAND, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 02/27/13 --
ADP®, a leading global provider of human capital management services, will release the February 2013 ADP National Employment Report on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 8:15 a.m. ET. The data will be posted on www.ADPemploymentreport.com and issued in a news release via Marketwire.
Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 8:15 a.m. ET
Conference Call for Media to Follow at 8:30 a.m. ET:
Following the release of the report, Moody's Analytics Chief Economist Mark Zandi will provide context on the employment data and answer questions from media during a conference call.
Journalists are invited to access the call by dialing the following:
International Dial-in: 1-678-373-4895
Access code: 4190536827
ADP, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience and a global footprint spanning more than 40 countries, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, talent management, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source, and helps clients comply with regulatory and legislative changes, such as the U.S. Affordable Care Act. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP or to contact a local ADP sales office, reach us at 1.800.225.5237 or visit the company's Web site at www.adp.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
To request an interview or additional information, please contact:
Weber Shandwick for ADP
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Homebuilder Confidence at Highest Since January
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- 'Turtles' Easily Tops 'Expendables 3' at Weekend Box Office
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- St. Francis Names Rodriguez as New Dean