One Direction singer Harry Styles was out of luck in Scotland when a fan threw their shoe toward the stage and hit the pop star in his groin area.
Styles had just picked up another shoe moments before the second shoe arrived.
Styles hit the floor immediately in pain, but fellow members, Zayn Malik, assured the crowd Styles was fine.
The shoe incident happened on Tuesday, Feb. 26, in Glasgow.
Watch the video below:
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women