Erik Estrada will play a motorcycle-riding U.S. federal agent battling deadly beasts in Texas in the TV movie "Chupacabra vs. The Alamo," Syfy announced.
The movie is to premiere March 23.
"When Chupacabras attack the San Antonio region, (Drug Enforcement Administration) Agent Carlos teams with a band of outlaw gangsters to battle a horde of the blood-sucking creatures -- culminating in a final bloody confrontation at the Alamo," a synopsis said.
Julia Benson co-stars in the movie.
Estrada, 63, is best known for playing a California motorcycle cop in "CHiPS," which ran 1977-83.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story