Erik Estrada will play a motorcycle-riding U.S. federal agent battling deadly beasts in Texas in the TV movie "Chupacabra vs. The Alamo," Syfy announced.
The movie is to premiere March 23.
"When Chupacabras attack the San Antonio region, (Drug Enforcement Administration) Agent Carlos teams with a band of outlaw gangsters to battle a horde of the blood-sucking creatures -- culminating in a final bloody confrontation at the Alamo," a synopsis said.
Julia Benson co-stars in the movie.
Estrada, 63, is best known for playing a California motorcycle cop in "CHiPS," which ran 1977-83.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause