Erik Estrada will play a motorcycle-riding U.S. federal agent battling deadly beasts in Texas in the TV movie "Chupacabra vs. The Alamo," Syfy announced.
The movie is to premiere March 23.
"When Chupacabras attack the San Antonio region, (Drug Enforcement Administration) Agent Carlos teams with a band of outlaw gangsters to battle a horde of the blood-sucking creatures -- culminating in a final bloody confrontation at the Alamo," a synopsis said.
Julia Benson co-stars in the movie.
Estrada, 63, is best known for playing a California motorcycle cop in "CHiPS," which ran 1977-83.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study