Erik Estrada will play a motorcycle-riding U.S. federal agent battling deadly beasts in Texas in the TV movie "Chupacabra vs. The Alamo," Syfy announced.
The movie is to premiere March 23.
"When Chupacabras attack the San Antonio region, (Drug Enforcement Administration) Agent Carlos teams with a band of outlaw gangsters to battle a horde of the blood-sucking creatures -- culminating in a final bloody confrontation at the Alamo," a synopsis said.
Julia Benson co-stars in the movie.
Estrada, 63, is best known for playing a California motorcycle cop in "CHiPS," which ran 1977-83.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor