LOUISVILLE, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/26/13 -- Zayo Group was awarded an ATLANTIC-ACM Customer Choice Award for Operational Excellence at the annual Metro Connect USA 2013 industry conference in Miami. The award is based on wholesale customer survey results for satisfaction in brand, sales representatives, provisioning, network performance, billing and customer service.
ATLANTIC-ACM handed out awards based on the 2012 Metro Carrier Report Card, which included more than 1,600 individual ratings of carriers by their wholesale customers. To be nominated for an award, a carrier had to have been rated among the top four performing carriers in one of three key verticals -- wireline, wireless and emerging customers. Zayo received the top honor in the "emerging customers" category, which is defined as content and internet companies, and placed second among all carriers in the wireline and wireless categories.
"We appreciate the recognition across all three categories, in particular, since it is based on direct feedback from our customers," says David Howson, President of Zayo Group Sales and Customer Management.
Glenn Russo, EVP at Zayo, was present at Metro Connect to receive the award.
For more information on Zayo, visit www.zayo.com.
About Zayo Group
Based in Louisville, Colo., privately owned Zayo Group (www.zayo.com) is an international provider of fiber-based Bandwidth Infrastructure services and carrier-neutral colocation and interconnection services. Zayo serves wireline and wireless carriers, data centers, Internet content and services companies, high bandwidth enterprises, and federal, state and local government agencies. Zayo provides these services over metro, metro, national, international and fiber-to-the-tower networks. With its acquisitions of USCarrier, FiberGate and AboveNet, Zayo's network includes 72,800 route miles, serving 45 states and Washington, D.C. Its network serves approximately 11,104 on-net buildings, including 546 data centers, 553 carrier PoPs, and 2,845 cell towers. Zayo's colocation assets include 141,000 billable square feet of interconnect-focused colocation space.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?