"Twilight: Breaking Dawn, Part 2" earned seven Razzie Awards for the worst in film for 2012 at a ceremony in Los Angeles Saturday.
The final installment in the blockbuster vampire-themed film franchise was named Worst Picture and Worst Remake/Rip-Off or Sequel, while its stars were chosen as Worst Ensemble.
The movie's leading lady, Kristen Stewart, was singled out as Worst Actress, while her co-star Taylor Lautner was declared Worst Supporting Actor.
Lautner and Mackenzie Foy were voted Worst Screen Couple and Bill Condon was named Worst Director.
Adam Sandler earned the title of Worst Actor for his performance in "That's My Boy," which also picked up the Worst Screenplay dishonor.
Pop star Rihanna scored the Worst Supporting Actress trophy for her big-screen debut in "Battleship."
The Golden Raspberry Awards Foundation has presented the "awards" annually since 1981.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit