"Twilight: Breaking Dawn, Part 2" earned seven Razzie Awards for the worst in film for 2012 at a ceremony in Los Angeles Saturday.
The final installment in the blockbuster vampire-themed film franchise was named Worst Picture and Worst Remake/Rip-Off or Sequel, while its stars were chosen as Worst Ensemble.
The movie's leading lady, Kristen Stewart, was singled out as Worst Actress, while her co-star Taylor Lautner was declared Worst Supporting Actor.
Lautner and Mackenzie Foy were voted Worst Screen Couple and Bill Condon was named Worst Director.
Adam Sandler earned the title of Worst Actor for his performance in "That's My Boy," which also picked up the Worst Screenplay dishonor.
Pop star Rihanna scored the Worst Supporting Actress trophy for her big-screen debut in "Battleship."
The Golden Raspberry Awards Foundation has presented the "awards" annually since 1981.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead