"Twilight: Breaking Dawn, Part 2" earned seven Razzie Awards for the worst in film for 2012 at a ceremony in Los Angeles Saturday.
The final installment in the blockbuster vampire-themed film franchise was named Worst Picture and Worst Remake/Rip-Off or Sequel, while its stars were chosen as Worst Ensemble.
The movie's leading lady, Kristen Stewart, was singled out as Worst Actress, while her co-star Taylor Lautner was declared Worst Supporting Actor.
Lautner and Mackenzie Foy were voted Worst Screen Couple and Bill Condon was named Worst Director.
Adam Sandler earned the title of Worst Actor for his performance in "That's My Boy," which also picked up the Worst Screenplay dishonor.
Pop star Rihanna scored the Worst Supporting Actress trophy for her big-screen debut in "Battleship."
The Golden Raspberry Awards Foundation has presented the "awards" annually since 1981.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think