"Twilight: Breaking Dawn, Part 2" earned seven Razzie Awards for the worst in film for 2012 at a ceremony in Los Angeles Saturday.
The final installment in the blockbuster vampire-themed film franchise was named Worst Picture and Worst Remake/Rip-Off or Sequel, while its stars were chosen as Worst Ensemble.
The movie's leading lady, Kristen Stewart, was singled out as Worst Actress, while her co-star Taylor Lautner was declared Worst Supporting Actor.
Lautner and Mackenzie Foy were voted Worst Screen Couple and Bill Condon was named Worst Director.
Adam Sandler earned the title of Worst Actor for his performance in "That's My Boy," which also picked up the Worst Screenplay dishonor.
Pop star Rihanna scored the Worst Supporting Actress trophy for her big-screen debut in "Battleship."
The Golden Raspberry Awards Foundation has presented the "awards" annually since 1981.
Most Popular Stories
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- GM to Rejoin S&P 500, Akerson Says
- Kerry Concerned Over Blasphemy Laws, Anti-Semitism
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- Ladies in White Group Needs Help From Abroad
- Darden Competition for Small Businesses Opens
- NTSB Wants to Lower Blood Alcohol Limit to 0.05