Actress Susan Lucci says she is in talks to appear on the upcoming Internet version of her canceled, Pennsylvania-set soap opera "All My Children."
Lucci played scheming diva Erica Kane for 41 years before the daytime drama was canceled by ABC in 2011.
A web version of the soap began production Monday, with many of the show's cast members reprising their roles. The Online Network expects to start airing fresh episodes of the series this year.
"I so hope that I can return," Lucci said on Monday's edition of the ABC chat show, "The View."
"I want with all my heart to return to 'All My Children.' I just don't know the answer yet. But what I do know is that all of us -- all of us -- are working so hard to make that happen."
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down