Actress Susan Lucci says she is in talks to appear on the upcoming Internet version of her canceled, Pennsylvania-set soap opera "All My Children."
Lucci played scheming diva Erica Kane for 41 years before the daytime drama was canceled by ABC in 2011.
A web version of the soap began production Monday, with many of the show's cast members reprising their roles. The Online Network expects to start airing fresh episodes of the series this year.
"I so hope that I can return," Lucci said on Monday's edition of the ABC chat show, "The View."
"I want with all my heart to return to 'All My Children.' I just don't know the answer yet. But what I do know is that all of us -- all of us -- are working so hard to make that happen."
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.