Actress Susan Lucci says she is in talks to appear on the upcoming Internet version of her canceled, Pennsylvania-set soap opera "All My Children."
Lucci played scheming diva Erica Kane for 41 years before the daytime drama was canceled by ABC in 2011.
A web version of the soap began production Monday, with many of the show's cast members reprising their roles. The Online Network expects to start airing fresh episodes of the series this year.
"I so hope that I can return," Lucci said on Monday's edition of the ABC chat show, "The View."
"I want with all my heart to return to 'All My Children.' I just don't know the answer yet. But what I do know is that all of us -- all of us -- are working so hard to make that happen."
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter