U.S. singer and new dad Nick Lachey has recorded the children's album "A Father's Lullaby," which is to go on sale next month, Fisher-Price announced Tuesday.
The album is set for release on iTunes and Amazon.com March 13.
Lachey and his wife, Vanessa, had their first child, son Camden, last September.
"When I first learned that I was going to be a father, I was inspired to create a special tribute to my son," Lachey said in a statement. "Music has always been an incredibly significant part of my life and a meaningful way in which I express myself. Creating this album allowed me to further connect with Camden while also sharing the experience with families who are on a similar journey of welcoming a new life into their world."
The album features 12 songs, four of which are original tracks Lachey co-wrote -- "Father's Lullaby," "Once Upon a Time," "Sleepy Eyes" and "Another Day is Done."
Additional hand-picked titles Lachey covers on the album include "All Through the Night," "Baby Mine," "You Are My Sunshine," "All the Pretty Little Horses," "When You Wish Upon A Star," "Godspeed [Sweet Dreams,]" "Hush, Little Baby" and "Brahms' Lullaby."
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Democrats' Control of Senate Could Depend on Women