DUBLIN, OH -- (Marketwire) -- 02/26/13 -- Meeder Financial announced that effective January 1, 2013 it has changed its name to Meeder Investment Management. Additionally, the fund family that Meeder manages has changed its name from The Flex-funds® to Meeder Funds.
"Our goal was to select names that clearly communicate the services Meeder provides. It was also important to clearly associate our investment company and mutual fund family," said Bob Meeder, President of Meeder Investment Management. "With these changes, I believe we have accomplished our goal."
"A large part of our business is working with financial advisors. I feel these name changes will allow advisors to more easily recognize the breadth of offerings available at Meeder," commented Ron Sala, National Vice President, Sales for Meeder Investment Management.
Meeder's funds and portfolios are available through many different platforms and providers including Nationwide, Principal, Fidelity, Envestnet, KTrade, Lincoln Investment, Managed Opportunities, Matrix, MG Trust, and TD Ameritrade. Additionally, the Meeder funds and portfolios have recently been added to the FTJ Fund Choice and Placemark platforms. Contact the Meeder Investment Management Sales Desk at (866) 633-3371 for more information on the availability of Meeder's funds and portfolios on these and other platforms.
Your goals. Our focus. Since 1974. Meeder Investment Management has earned the trust of individuals, advisors and institutional investors for over four decades with a steadfast focus on client goals and a consistent approach to managing wealth. From this experience, Meeder has developed a comprehensive suite of product solutions, from mutual funds to managed account portfolios, to help clients fulfill a wide range of investment objectives. For more information, visit www.meederinvestment.com or call (866) 633-3371.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Meeder Investment Management, Inc.
Phone: (614) 760-2121
Fax: (614) 923-1145
6125 Memorial Drive
Dublin, OH 43017
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?