PALM DESERT, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/26/13 -- eTail West -- MarketLive, the leading provider of eCommerce technology and services for high-growth merchants, today unveiled its latest research forecast on eCommerce trends.
The 15-page report, titled "2013 eCommerce Forecast: Standing Out in the Crowd," uses dozens of real-world examples and well-researched sources to substantiate what MarketLive believes will be the three mega-trends for eCommerce in 2013:
•Trend #1: Multi-screen shopping becomes the norm•Trend #2: The end of the product page as we know it (shoppable images, Catalog 2.0 & Social shopping)•Trend #3: Personalization moves to the next level
The 2013 eCommerce Forecast will be available at the MarketLive booth #305 at eTail West, or customers and media may request a copy by completing the MarketLive website form. Interested media may also request an interview with Ken Burke, founder and Chairman of MarketLive, to discuss the research methodology and the implications of the research findings.
Since 1995, MarketLive, Inc., has been the leading provider of eCommerce technology and services that help fast-growing companies successfully sell goods and services online. Designed to meet the unique requirements of catalogers, retailers, direct marketers, and manufacturers, the extensible MarketLive® eCommerce Suite and MarketLive's best practices-based Intelligent Selling® methodology enable merchants to enhance their customers' experience online while dramatically improving acquisition, conversion, and retention rates.
The MarketLive platform is the most retail-targeted, fully featured, customizable eCommerce solution on the market today. MarketLive powers many successful retail eCommerce sites, including Armani, Party City, Perricone MD, Sport Chalet, Sundance, Helzberg, John Deere, Title Nine, Intermix and others.
For more information, visit MarketLive at www.marketlive.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Rocket Science PR, for MarketLive
Mobile: +1 757 651 6554
Email: Email Contact
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise