Kristen Stewart's makeup artist says the "Twilight" star used crutches on the red carpet for Sunday's Oscars ceremony in Los Angeles because she cut her foot.
She "cut the ball of her foot, quite severely, on glass two days ago," Beau Nelson told People.com, adding she was in "a little bit of pain" as she posed for photos and answered questions before the prize presentation.
Stewart didn't take her crutches on stage when she presented an award with actor Daniel Radcliffe later in the evening.
People.com did not report any other details about how Stewart sustained the injury.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws