Kristen Stewart's makeup artist says the "Twilight" star used crutches on the red carpet for Sunday's Oscars ceremony in Los Angeles because she cut her foot.
She "cut the ball of her foot, quite severely, on glass two days ago," Beau Nelson told People.com, adding she was in "a little bit of pain" as she posed for photos and answered questions before the prize presentation.
Stewart didn't take her crutches on stage when she presented an award with actor Daniel Radcliffe later in the evening.
People.com did not report any other details about how Stewart sustained the injury.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant