Kristen Stewart's makeup artist says the "Twilight" star used crutches on the red carpet for Sunday's Oscars ceremony in Los Angeles because she cut her foot.
She "cut the ball of her foot, quite severely, on glass two days ago," Beau Nelson told People.com, adding she was in "a little bit of pain" as she posed for photos and answered questions before the prize presentation.
Stewart didn't take her crutches on stage when she presented an award with actor Daniel Radcliffe later in the evening.
People.com did not report any other details about how Stewart sustained the injury.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Arriola Takes Charge at SoCalGas