Getting a business loan isn't easy in today's tight credit climate. To help businesses understand the process, a "Business Loan Readiness" class will be held Monday, sponsored by the nonprofit California Capital Financial Development Corporation in Sacramento.
The free class will cover loan types and terms, how to prepare a loan package and startup financing options.
The class, from 9 to 11 a.m., will be held at the Stockton Boulevard Business Information Center, 4990 Stockton Blvd., in Sacramento.
To register, call California Capital FDC at (916) 442-1729.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder