Getting a business loan isn't easy in today's tight credit climate. To help businesses understand the process, a "Business Loan Readiness" class will be held Monday, sponsored by the nonprofit California Capital Financial Development Corporation in Sacramento.
The free class will cover loan types and terms, how to prepare a loan package and startup financing options.
The class, from 9 to 11 a.m., will be held at the Stockton Boulevard Business Information Center, 4990 Stockton Blvd., in Sacramento.
To register, call California Capital FDC at (916) 442-1729.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree