Getting a business loan isn't easy in today's tight credit climate. To help businesses understand the process, a "Business Loan Readiness" class will be held Monday, sponsored by the nonprofit California Capital Financial Development Corporation in Sacramento.
The free class will cover loan types and terms, how to prepare a loan package and startup financing options.
The class, from 9 to 11 a.m., will be held at the Stockton Boulevard Business Information Center, 4990 Stockton Blvd., in Sacramento.
To register, call California Capital FDC at (916) 442-1729.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters