Getting a business loan isn't easy in today's tight credit climate. To help businesses understand the process, a "Business Loan Readiness" class will be held Monday, sponsored by the nonprofit California Capital Financial Development Corporation in Sacramento.
The free class will cover loan types and terms, how to prepare a loan package and startup financing options.
The class, from 9 to 11 a.m., will be held at the Stockton Boulevard Business Information Center, 4990 Stockton Blvd., in Sacramento.
To register, call California Capital FDC at (916) 442-1729.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women