Getting a business loan isn't easy in today's tight credit climate. To help businesses understand the process, a "Business Loan Readiness" class will be held Monday, sponsored by the nonprofit California Capital Financial Development Corporation in Sacramento.
The free class will cover loan types and terms, how to prepare a loan package and startup financing options.
The class, from 9 to 11 a.m., will be held at the Stockton Boulevard Business Information Center, 4990 Stockton Blvd., in Sacramento.
To register, call California Capital FDC at (916) 442-1729.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits