LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 02/26/13 -- Expert high-street health retailers Holland and Barrett are back with their famous Buy One, Get One Half Price (BOGOHP) sale, meaning you can start getting the most out of your health kick. Or perhaps you've been meaning to get on the fit and healthy bandwagon but have been putting it off?
Now you've got no reason not to - with every single product across the Holland & Barratt site included in the deal, you can take advantage of this fantastic value for money deal and start reaping the benefits.
What products are available?
If you're new to Holland and Barrett or just want some reminding about the amazing products on offer then read on:
- Immune system: a change in season can often signify coughs and colds so a natural boost could help keep your insides feeling tip top. If you're looking for a natural antioxidant, selenium capsules, acai tablets or green tea extract are among the products included in this amazing deal.
- Fitness: As we begin to enter the summer months there's a definite drive to get fit. If this sounds like you then check out Holland and Barratt's range of sports products like energy bars, protein supplements and fat metabolising tablets.
- You'll also find food and drink, toiletries and multi vitamins on offer so make sure you check the site to see the whole range.
Starting as soon as the clock turns midnight on Thursday 28 February, the Buy One Get One Half Price On Everything offer won't be around forever so don't delay, grab yourself a bargain whilst you can.
To find out more and to view the complete range of deals from Holland & Barrett head over to http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/.
As Europe's largest specialist health food retailer, Holland & Barrett has over 700 stores in almost every major city and town across the United Kingdom and Ireland.
01903 219 426
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women