LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 02/26/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
Launched in the US in October last year, the designer jewellery-inspired headphones range is now available in the UK and can be found exclusively online at Avenue 32.
Designed to resemble jewellery and provide an exceptional sound experience, Frends headphones are the first to blur the line between style, functionality and electronics.
The exclusive fashion headphones are the ultimate female accessory- they can be worn with all hair styles due to their adjustable headbands, they fit easily into evening bags, and deliver sound to rival the best on the market.
Frends, founded in 2006 by a group of creative, musicians, athletes and artists who share a passion for changing the relationship between sound and style, want to revolutionise the relationship between women and electronics.
Choosing to work exclusively with, fashion-forward company Avenue 32, Frends believe the innovative headphones fit in well with the other edgy and luxury brands featured on their site.
"In everything we do, the goal of Frends is to create through innovation, to explore things that haven't been done before, and to ask simple questions like 'why?'", says Kenir Dillon, Founder, CEO and Creative Director.
The fashion brand was recently featured on One Direction's Harry Styles while making his DJing debut with Chelsea Leyland and at the InStyle Bafta party where DJ Becky Tong was among a handful of celebs to become the proud owner of a new pair of Frends designer headphones.
Available in three styles and a choice of colours, the headphone range between GBP 80 to GBP 160, is available now at www.avenue32.com.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130226-Frends_Headphones_feb26.jpg
For more information and image requests please contact
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column