HOUSTON, TEXAS -- (Marketwire) -- 02/26/13 -- Cub Energy Inc. ("Cub" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: KUB) announces that Bruce Vasseur has been appointed to the position of Vice President of Operations. Mr. Vasseur has over 30 years of technical experience in international exploration operations including operations in Ukraine. Mr. Vasseur will oversee the drilling and completion operations on the Company's assets in western Ukraine.
"We are very pleased to appoint Bruce as Vice-President of Operations. With his extensive background in drilling and completion operations, he provides exceptional expertise to lead our operations efforts. We are excited to have him join our team." said Mr. Mikhail Afendikov, Chairman and CEO.
About Cub Energy Inc.
Cub Energy Inc. (TSX VENTURE: KUB) is an upstream oil and gas company with 110,000 net acres, in nine exploration and production licences within the two major producing basins of Ukraine. The Company's strategy is to implement western technology and capital, combined with local expertise and ownership to increase value in its undeveloped land base, creating and further building a portfolio of producing oil and gas assets within a high pricing environment.
For further information please contact us or visit our website: www.cubenergyinc.com
Cub Energy Inc.
Lionel C. McBee
Director of Investor Relations
Cub Energy Inc.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama
- Time No Longer Stands Still for Cuban Entrepreneurs