VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/26/13 -- Columbus Exploration Corporation ("the Company") (TSX VENTURE: CLX) (formerly Columbus Silver Corporation, CSC: TSX-V) is pleased to announce that, further to its news release dated January 23, 2013, it has effected the consolidation of its issued and outstanding common shares at a ratio of four old shares for one new share (the "Consolidation"), and has changed its name to Columbus Exploration Corporation and the new ticker symbol to CLX effective immediately.
The Consolidation and name change was approved by the TSX Venture Exchange, and consented to by a majority of the Company's shareholders.
Prior to the Consolidation, the Company had 50,836,648 common shares issued and outstanding; following consolidation and subject to rounding, the Company now has approximately 12,709,162 common shares issued and outstanding.
A letter of transmittal will be mailed to registered shareholders, to be used by registered shareholders to exchange their current share certificates for certificates representing consolidated shares.
The common shares of Columbus Exploration Corporation will remain halted until completion of the transactions disclosed by the Company via news release dated December 14, 2012; for additional information please refer to such news release.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD,
Robert F. Giustra, President, CEO, and Director
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Columbus Exploration Corporation
604-634-0970 or 1-888-818-1364
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List