VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/26/13 -- Columbus Gold Corp. (TSX VENTURE: CGT) ("Columbus Gold") is pleased to announce that its shareholders have completed their 2013 Annual General Meeting. According to the interim scrutineer's report and report on proxies, approximately 30.69% of Columbus Gold's shareholders attended the meeting in person or by proxy, representing an aggregate of 31,560,456 common shares, and all of the proposed resolutions put forward by management found overwhelming support. Among the percentage of votes cast: (a) 99.98% approved setting the number of directors at 4; (b) an average of 99.8125% approved the re-election of incumbent directors Robert Giustra, Don Gustafson, Peter Gianulis, and Gil Atzmon; (c) 99.45% voted for the re-appointment of Dale Matheson Carr-Hilton LaBonte LLP as Columbus Gold's auditors; and (d) 98.52% approved Columbus Gold's amended share option plan, which was discussed more fully in Columbus Gold's news release dated January 25, 2013. Columbus Gold wishes to thank and congratulate its shareholders on their successful meeting.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD,
Robert F. Giustra, Chairman & CEO
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Columbus Gold Corporation
604-634-0970 or 1-888-818-1364
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels