VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/26/13 -- Columbus Gold Corp. (TSX VENTURE: CGT) ("Columbus Gold") is pleased to announce that its shareholders have completed their 2013 Annual General Meeting. According to the interim scrutineer's report and report on proxies, approximately 30.69% of Columbus Gold's shareholders attended the meeting in person or by proxy, representing an aggregate of 31,560,456 common shares, and all of the proposed resolutions put forward by management found overwhelming support. Among the percentage of votes cast: (a) 99.98% approved setting the number of directors at 4; (b) an average of 99.8125% approved the re-election of incumbent directors Robert Giustra, Don Gustafson, Peter Gianulis, and Gil Atzmon; (c) 99.45% voted for the re-appointment of Dale Matheson Carr-Hilton LaBonte LLP as Columbus Gold's auditors; and (d) 98.52% approved Columbus Gold's amended share option plan, which was discussed more fully in Columbus Gold's news release dated January 25, 2013. Columbus Gold wishes to thank and congratulate its shareholders on their successful meeting.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD,
Robert F. Giustra, Chairman & CEO
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Columbus Gold Corporation
604-634-0970 or 1-888-818-1364
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'