TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/26/13 -- In conjunction with the release of its financial results for the year ended December 31, 2012, Altus Group Limited (TSX: AIF) will host an analyst conference call at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time, on Tuesday, March 12, 2013.
Robert Courteau, Chief Executive Officer, and Angelo Bartolini, Chief Financial Officer of Altus Group Limited will review year end results and corporate developments. The financial results will be released by newswire on Monday, March 11, 2013.
To access this conference call, please dial one of the following numbers approximately five minutes prior to the commencement of the call:
1-866-226-1792 (toll-free) or 416-340-2216 (GTA)
A recording of this call will be made available beginning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. To access the recording, please call 1-800-408-3053 or 905-694-9451 (passcode: 1432266). The recording will also be available at www.altusgroup.com.
About Altus Group Limited
Altus leads the global real estate industry in offering professional real estate advisory services, data solutions and intelligence about an organization's assets, generating a wealth of knowledge and insight. With a staff of over 1,700, Altus has a network of over 50 offices in a number of countries worldwide, including Canada, the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia and China. We operate five interrelated Business Units, bringing years of experience and a broad range of expertise together into one comprehensive platform: Research, Valuation and Advisory; Cost Consulting and Project Management; Property Tax, Geomatics and ARGUS Software. Altus' clients include banks, financial institutions, governments, pension funds, asset and fund managers, developers and landlords and companies engaged in the oil and gas industry.
Altus Group Limited
VP, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up