HERNDON, VA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/25/13 -- XO Communications today announced that it will host a free webinar on Wednesday, February 27, to discuss how corporate IT and network managers can transform their communications with cloud-based solutions. An XO VoIP communications expert will highlight the key steps to implementing cloud-based communications and explain how to prepare an enterprise network for the move to XO Hosted PBX and other cloud-based solutions for optimum cost-savings, simplicity and efficiency.
WHAT: "Making the Move to Cloud Communications: Key Steps to Prepare Your Business and Network"
WHEN: Wednesday, February 27, 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT
WHERE: To register for and attend the webinar, click on the following link: http://bit.ly/Vbrz8a
WHO: Steve Lingo, senior manager for VoIP Services, XO Communications
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: CIOs, IT Directors, Network Managers and IT Staff
Cost savings, simplicity, and efficiency make hosted communication services the smart choice for many enterprises. Whether a company is making the move today or planning for the future, it's critical to ensure that the network is primed and ready to support the technology and enhanced communication features of cloud-based solutions.
In this webinar, XO Communications will outline 10 essentials for ensuring a hosted voice solution will work seamlessly within the enterprise network, among them:
•Firewall traffic rules •QoS support •Physical infrastructure compatibility •Handset requirements •Avoiding common pitfalls
About XO Communications
XO Communications is a leading nationwide provider of advanced IP communications, managed network and hosted IT services for business, large enterprise and wholesale customers. These customers include more than half of the Fortune 500, in addition to leading cable, mobile wireless and domestic and international telecommunications companies. XO offers a superior customer experience through its innovative data and IP solutions, its employees' focus on customers and the proven performance of its advanced network. To learn more about XO Communications, visit www.xo.com or blog.xo.com. XO Communications is also on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn.
T: (404) 816-4145
E: Email Contact
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column