CHARLOTTE, NC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/25/13 -- W. Todd (Todd) Holleman has been appointed managing partner of King & Spalding's Charlotte, N.C., office.
Holleman, a partner in the firm's finance practice, has been resident in the firm's Charlotte office since it opened in 2007. He represents financial institutions and funds, energy companies, private equity sponsors and project developers -- and has particular expertise in leveraged acquisition finance and energy and commercial real estate finance. Holleman is a graduate of Wake Forest Law School and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
King & Spalding's Charlotte office has grown to 28 lawyers, including 12 partners, and provides legal services primarily in the areas of finance, litigation, private equity, corporate and real estate. Among recent major deals and cases by partners in the Charlotte office are a $1 billion dollar credit facility provided by Wells Fargo Bank to Puget Sound Energy, the $335 million sale of TMW Systems, a patent infringement victory for McKesson and a string of wins in "Engle" tobacco cases.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 125 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with 800 lawyers in 17 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.
King & Spalding
+1 212 827 4057
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief