EDMONTON, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/25/13 -- Synodon Inc. ("Synodon") (TSX VENTURE: SYD), announces that Canada's largest heavy oil and second largest gas producer has signed on for realSens remote airborne leak detection and other related services. The contract covers part of the producer's Northern British Columbia natural gas gathering pipelines and represents roughly 20% of their total BC network.
The flights are scheduled to be completed in the summer of 2013 due to the mountainous terrain and high altitudes of the survey area.
Synodon Inc. (www.synodon.com) is a technology company which has developed an advanced airborne remote gas sensing system called realSens, based on technologies developed under the Canadian Space Program and by Synodon scientists. The company currently provides advanced airborne pipeline integrity management services to the oil and gas sector through a suite of services including natural gas and liquid hydrocarbon leak detection, pipeline threat assessments, and waterway crossings analysis among others.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable