EDMONTON, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/25/13 -- Synodon Inc. ("Synodon") (TSX VENTURE: SYD), announces that Canada's largest heavy oil and second largest gas producer has signed on for realSens remote airborne leak detection and other related services. The contract covers part of the producer's Northern British Columbia natural gas gathering pipelines and represents roughly 20% of their total BC network.
The flights are scheduled to be completed in the summer of 2013 due to the mountainous terrain and high altitudes of the survey area.
Synodon Inc. (www.synodon.com) is a technology company which has developed an advanced airborne remote gas sensing system called realSens, based on technologies developed under the Canadian Space Program and by Synodon scientists. The company currently provides advanced airborne pipeline integrity management services to the oil and gas sector through a suite of services including natural gas and liquid hydrocarbon leak detection, pipeline threat assessments, and waterway crossings analysis among others.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit