EDMONTON, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/25/13 -- Synodon Inc. ("Synodon") (TSX VENTURE: SYD), announces that Canada's largest heavy oil and second largest gas producer has signed on for realSens remote airborne leak detection and other related services. The contract covers part of the producer's Northern British Columbia natural gas gathering pipelines and represents roughly 20% of their total BC network.
The flights are scheduled to be completed in the summer of 2013 due to the mountainous terrain and high altitudes of the survey area.
Synodon Inc. (www.synodon.com) is a technology company which has developed an advanced airborne remote gas sensing system called realSens, based on technologies developed under the Canadian Space Program and by Synodon scientists. The company currently provides advanced airborne pipeline integrity management services to the oil and gas sector through a suite of services including natural gas and liquid hydrocarbon leak detection, pipeline threat assessments, and waterway crossings analysis among others.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps