TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/25/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
To help travellers shake off the winter blues, Sunwing is busting the taxes on spring vacation packages with savings of $200 per couple.
This limited time offer for departures between March 13 and April 30, 2013, applies to select southern destination, Florida, Las Vegas and cruise vacation packages.
Sunwing is proud to offer differentiated types of vacation packages to some of the most popular Caribbean destinations grouped into different collections such as Family, Adults, and Luxury. The collections, along with an array of added value included with Sunwing's packages, not only ensure each traveller can easily find the type of vacation that meets their expectations, but also represents some of the best value in the marketplace.
All Sunwing vacation packages include "Sunwing Airlines' Champagne Service", which features hot towel service, a choice of hot meals at lunch and dinner served with a choice of wine, and complimentary in-flight entertainment, including first run movies. For just $40 more per flight segment, travellers can upgrade to Sunwing's Elite Plus service, which features advance seat selection, separate check-in at a majority of airports, advance boarding, 30 kg baggage allowance, and extra legroom seats.
For more information, visit www.sunwing.ca. To book, visit your travel agent.
To view the photo that accompanies this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130225-SpringTaxBuster.jpg.
Sunwing Travel Group
VP Media Relations
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries