Andy Samberg's publicist says the U.S. actor and writer is engaged to musician and singer-songwriter Joanna Newsom, his girlfriend of five years.
People.com confirmed the betrothal Monday, but did not say when or where Samberg and Newsom intend to exchange vows. No details about how Samberg proposed to Newsom were reported.
The couple attended Saturday's Independent Spirit Awards in Santa Monica, Calif. Samberg served as host of the event.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response