LAKEWOOD, COLORADO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/25/13 -- Rare Element Resources Ltd. (NYSE Amex: REE)(NYSE MKT: REE)(TSX: RES) (the "Company") is pleased to inform its investors that it will be exhibiting and presenting at this year's Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) in Toronto at the Metro Toronto Convention Center, South Building, Level 800. The PDAC will begin on March 3. 2013 and run through March 6, 2013. Mr. Scott will be presenting on Tuesday, March 5th at 11:20 a.m. Eastern Time. His presentation will provide an update on the Company's operational plans for the development of the Bear Lodge Rare REE Project, a critical rare earth project located in the State of Wyoming, USA. The Company will also be addressing investor questions and providing information on the Bear Lodge REE Project at its exhibitor booth number 2910.
For information please refer to the Company's website at www.rareelementresources.com.
Rare Element Resources Ltd. is a publicly traded mineral resource company focused on exploration and development of rare-earth elements (REEs), with a significant distribution of critical rare earths (CREEs). In addition to the REE exploration and evaluation efforts, the Company controls the Sundance gold project, which is located on the same property in Wyoming.
Rare Element Resources Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- 'The Bachelor' Juan Pablo Picks His Love
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana