LAKEWOOD, COLORADO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/25/13 -- Rare Element Resources Ltd. (NYSE Amex: REE)(NYSE MKT: REE)(TSX: RES) (the "Company") is pleased to inform its investors that it will be exhibiting and presenting at this year's Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) in Toronto at the Metro Toronto Convention Center, South Building, Level 800. The PDAC will begin on March 3. 2013 and run through March 6, 2013. Mr. Scott will be presenting on Tuesday, March 5th at 11:20 a.m. Eastern Time. His presentation will provide an update on the Company's operational plans for the development of the Bear Lodge Rare REE Project, a critical rare earth project located in the State of Wyoming, USA. The Company will also be addressing investor questions and providing information on the Bear Lodge REE Project at its exhibitor booth number 2910.
For information please refer to the Company's website at www.rareelementresources.com.
Rare Element Resources Ltd. is a publicly traded mineral resource company focused on exploration and development of rare-earth elements (REEs), with a significant distribution of critical rare earths (CREEs). In addition to the REE exploration and evaluation efforts, the Company controls the Sundance gold project, which is located on the same property in Wyoming.
Rare Element Resources Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows