SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/25/13 -- PLX Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLXT), the global leader in PCI Express® (PCIe®) silicon and software connectivity solutions enabling emerging data center architectures, today announced that David Raun, PLX® president and CEO, and Arthur Whipple, PLX chief financial officer, will present at the Wedbush 2013 Transformational Technology Conference on March 6, 2013 at 9:00 AM (EST).
The presentation will focus on PLX's solid financial foundation, its dominant market share position in PCI Express switch solutions, and details multiple emerging market opportunities. PLX leadership includes the market's first and broadest portfolio of PCI Express Gen3 switches with 18 announced products, many of which are being designed into numerous enterprise platforms at major OEMs worldwide.
The Wedbush 2013 Transformational Technology Conference will be held at the Le Parker Meridien in New York City, March 6-7, 2013. There will be a live webcast of the presentation, along with an archive version available one hour after its conclusion and for 90 days, both accessible through the Investors News and Events section of the PLX Website at www.plxtech.com/investors/news_events.
PLX Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLXT), based in Sunnyvale, Calif., USA, is the industry-leading global provider of semiconductor-based PCI Express connectivity solutions primarily targeting enterprise data center markets. The company develops innovative software-enriched silicon that enables product differentiation, reliable interoperability and superior performance. Visit PLX on plxtech.com, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast