ACTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/25/13 -- Azuki Systems, the leader in the delivery of any content to any screen over any network, today announced that it will demonstrate the Azuki Media Platform at the NCTC 2013 Winter Educational Conference (WEC) in Las Vegas, NV.
The NCTC 2013 WEC & Technology Showcase is an important resource for National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC) members to gather valuable information on the latest technologies, competitive strategies and revenue generating ideas.
At the 2013 WEC, Azuki Systems will showcase how the Azuki Media Platform, deployed as a cloud-based hosted service or as an end-to-end on-premise solution, enables cable operators to quickly deploy and monetize multi-screen Live and Video-on-Demand (VOD) TV Everywhere services.
Booth #112 at the J.W. Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
February 25-26, 2013
Azuki Systems will demonstrate Live and VOD streaming content across multi-screen smartphones and tablets, with real-time session level playback analytics. Also, Azuki will demonstrate its multi-screen entitlements solution that enables service providers to easily configure up-sell bundles and enforce content access and authorization across multiple consumer-owned devices, in real-time.
For more information:
Director of Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop