MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/25/13 -- Maya Gold & Silver (TSX VENTURE: MYA) ("MAYA" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that its Management Team will be present at PDAC 2013.
Maya will attend the conference and be glad to greet the public and discuss the future progression as well as new developments of the company with them at booth #3333. Maya welcomes this kind of event, as it gives shareholders, potential investors and the general public a chance to meet with key management personnel and exchange ideas in a more direct manner.
About PDAC 2013
March 3-6, Toronto, Canada
PDAC International Convention, Trade Show & Investors Exchange is the world's leading Convention for people, companies and organizations in, or connected with, mineral exploration.
The four-day annual Convention held in Toronto, Canada has grown in size, stature and influence since it began in 1932 and today is the event of choice for the world's mineral industry. In addition to meeting over 1,000 exhibitors, 30,369 attendees from 125 countries, it allows visitors to attend technical sessions, short courses as well as social and networking events.
Maya Gold & Silver Inc. is a Canadian Mining Company, listed on the TSX Venture Exchange that focuses on the exploration and development of gold and silver deposits. The Company is committed to developing and adding value to its primary property, Amizmiz gold and silver project in Morocco.
For further information on Maya visit www.mayagoldsilver.com.
Maya Gold & Silver Inc.
President & Chief Executive Officer
450-435-0700 ext. 204
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001