TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/25/13 -- Peter Beck, founder and President of Orbixa Technologies Inc., today announced JitneyTrade Inc. has filed a statement of defense and a cross claim against its co-defendants.
In its cross claim, JitneyTrade alleges that any breach of confidential information or breach of fiduciary duties were breaches by Ribeiro, Mansouri or Eidolon Systems. JitneyTrade claims against Eidolon Systems, Mansouri and Ribeiro for contribution and indemnity for any amounts it is adjudged liable to pay to Orbixa's main action.
Toronto-based Orbixa Technologies supplies leading edge trading technology to clients on a cost-effective basis.
Orbixa Technologies Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists