TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/25/13 -- Peter Beck, founder and President of Orbixa Technologies Inc., today announced JitneyTrade Inc. has filed a statement of defense and a cross claim against its co-defendants.
In its cross claim, JitneyTrade alleges that any breach of confidential information or breach of fiduciary duties were breaches by Ribeiro, Mansouri or Eidolon Systems. JitneyTrade claims against Eidolon Systems, Mansouri and Ribeiro for contribution and indemnity for any amounts it is adjudged liable to pay to Orbixa's main action.
Toronto-based Orbixa Technologies supplies leading edge trading technology to clients on a cost-effective basis.
Orbixa Technologies Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls